Please read these general conditions of use carefully before using our website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Queen Sportswear. By using our website, the user (“you”) confirms that you accept these general conditions of use and that you agree to comply with them. If you don’t agree to these general conditions of use, then we won’t be able to render our services to you. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service”, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Policy that set out the terms on which we provide goods and services through the website and/or through the hyperlink if or when provided. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Updating Terms and Conditions:
Queen Sportswear reserves the right to amend these general conditions of use at any time by posting the amended terms on this website. All amended conditions will automatically take effect immediately on posting
Modifications to the content and product offerings on the website:
We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of the website or the content or the products, or prices, or services available through the website without prior notice. However, any such amendment or withdrawal will not affect orders already placed prior to the change. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes will account on your acceptance of those changes
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The customer is responsible for providing us their most up to date contact information,(i.e., shipping/billing address, phone number, and email address). You agree to promptly notify us of this change, by email or by contacting our customer care representatives, so that we can successfully process your order without any issues or delay.
Queen Sportswear has the fastest turnaround time in the market. Our Standard Processing time is 2-3 weeks and our Rush Processing is within 14 days business days from when full payment is received and when the Order Detail has been confirmed or approved by the customer via email. Estimated delivery date will be quoted on the Order Detail, but if an issue arises with UPS or USPS (United States Postal Service) that is beyond Queen Sportswear’s control, and in turn affects the shipment of your order and does not allow the shipment to arrive at the estimated delivery date, Queen Sportswear is not responsible for any delay from the shipping companies. All orders and any changes to the Order Detail requested by the customer must be submitted to Queen Sportswear via email. Queen Sportswear will respond to your correspondence within 24 hours. We are not responsible if your order(s) is delayed because we are unable to reach the customers for the following reasons such as voicemail is full or not set up and customer not replying back to our emails within 24 hours or less.
- For our Standard Processing, we recommend full payment, and we have the option for the customer to pay at least half of the total balance to allow Queen Sportswear to start production of your order(s) and we require the remaining balance be paid in full before shipment of your order(s) be processed. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- For our Rush Order, we do require FULL payment be remitted before we can start production of your order(s). For further details please contact our customer service support
Accepted form of payments:
Queen Sportswear will gladly accept any form of payments listed below. However, for RUSH orders we highly recommend paying with a credit card or through PayPal (Not Echeck). Our customer service support is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, (PST) to take your payment or online payment is also available by accessing the payment option that Queen Sportswear has conveniently included on the invoice
- Credit Card/Debit Card – via online using the payment options located on the invoice or contact our customer support by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PayPal – via online using the payment options located on the invoice
Credit/Debit Card Disclosure:
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks and we also do not keep your credit card information on file. In any event, the transaction(s) is declined, it might reflect the amount as a pending transaction, but please refer to your banking company because the funds were not successfully transferred to our account and we have no access in collecting the funds when the transaction has been declined. The time it takes for your funds to be returned to your account will vary and depend on your bank company and Queen Sportswear will not be held responsible for any bank issues related to transactions being declined. Until full payment is received, we will not be able to ship your order and if this affects the delivery date of your order, Queen Sportswear will not be held responsible for not meeting the expected delivery date that was agreed upon by both parties.
Order Detail and Graphic Design Approval:
Once we receive the payment from the customer, Queen Sportswear will send an Order Detail by using the customer’s roster as reference via email, itemizing in detail the player information (sizes, player names and numbers), quantity, estimated delivery date, shipping address, invoice number, and the final mock-up of the design that is approved by the customer. It is imperative that the Order Detail is reviewed carefully because this our agreement and we will ONLY make your uniforms based on the description of the order detail. Queen Sportswear will not be held responsible for wrong sizes, wrong player information in terms misspelled names and wrong player numbers once the Order Detail has been confirmed and approved by the customer.
Graphic Designs/Mockup Rights:
All logos and graphics designs displayed on uniforms in Queensportswear.com are available for use. If you require a specific scheme, logo, or design other than what is accessible on our site, we ask that you please provide a picture or describe in great detail exactly what type of design or layout you want or need when submitting a free graphic design. Depending on the complexity, size and type of logos and or design you are requesting, Queen Sportswear reserves the right to change the layout or size of the logos or any customizations as deemed necessary to ensure the overall look and quality of the uniform(s) Our designers will provide a mock-up of the final design to the customer via email and the customer is required to reply, approving the final mock-up of the design. Extra charges may apply and vary depending on the style, type, and complexity of the design. Please visit our website or contact our customer service support for pricing information. Our graphic design and final mock-ups is the property of Queen Sportswear and it is not to be used or given to other vendors without our consent
The customer is held solely responsible for any text, logo, emblem, uploaded the graphic, custom designs and images that are submitted to our email or on our website at Queen Sportswear.com, include but are not limited to all trademark and copyright regulations. Queen Sportswear will not be liable for any trademark or copyright issues that might occur due to customer’s use of selected designs and or content on dye sublimation uniforms or any products
- Queen Sportswear makes it very convenient for our customers to eliminate the guesswork of choosing the correct sizes for the uniforms by referring to our size charts that we have available online and we also offer sizing kits and each sizing kits will include up to four different sizes of the customer’s choosing. Please also refer to our website to order the sizing kits or you may contact our Customer Care Support and they will be more than happy to assist you with this request. Queen Sportswear will not be held accountable for wrong sizes once the customer has submitted the sizes for their order (s) and confirmed the Order Detail.
- Queen Sportswear clothing is manufactured to standard sizing charts. Measurements are taken to determine which standard size will be the best possible fit. It is not manufactured to fit an individual’s exact measurements. We are able to customize size, per customer’s request on most customized uniforms at an extra charge. We also offer a generous seam allowance on most garments to allow for easy alterations if needed. Most garments can be let out almost to the next size. As with any standard-size garment, some alterations may be necessary for the best fit. Alterations and alteration costs are the sole responsibility of the customer and Queen Sportswear does not offer alterations once the order has been processed and confirmed by the customer.
- As our clothing are hand sewn, there may be small allowances in the length and width of garments. Garments may measure up to +/- 1″ of the specified length and +/- 1″ of the specified bust/chest or waist size.
Queen Sportswear will make its best effort to match, but an exact match is often not possible. Fabric materials and colors, each company has different materials and color tones. If you’ve ever tried to “match existing” yourself, then you know how difficult this can be. However, all materials fade (or darken) over time, and some materials are simply no longer available, so an exact match is impossible – or very expensive as it would involve custom. And even if the exact same material is available, it will probably not match until it has weathered or faded over time. Queen Sportswear conveniently offers a free graphic design of the customer’s customized uniform. Once the final mock-up design has been approved by the customer, the customer then has the option to order a customized sample of their uniform that has been specifically designed by the customer themselves through our website. By ordering a customized sample, the customer will have the opportunity to verify the colors for themselves and if they are satisfied with the outcome of the product. We also provide stock samples and our color charts are available online for our customers. However be aware that we cannot 100% guarantee that the color you are seeing on your computer screen, will be an exact match to the uniform you receive because the colors you are seeing on your monitor will vary based on the resolution of your screen. Also, there may be different shades of the same color between Tackle twill/screen printing items and dye sublimation items or on the Accessories like the bag, sock, etc because they are making in different fabric materials so they may have a different shade even the same color. For example, the Red color on the tackle twill uniform may have a darker shade than on the dye sublimation uniforms or the red color of the accessories may be lighter or darker than on the uniforms but they are still red color. The customers are responsible to order a customized sample or package with accessories or asking for fabric samples if you wish to verify colors or try to match with your current items such as old uniforms, sock, etc. Queen Sportswear tried our best to match the color as much as we can but we can’t guarantee to match. We will not be held responsible for mismatch color(s)
Dye Sublimations Disclosure:
Our dye sublimated uniforms are Queen Sportswear’s most popular product thus far and we strive to perfect our techniques to better improve the quality and overall look of our product. We do our best to match the dye colors on all our garments, however slight shading differences might and can occur, due to the ink and fabric variations from our suppliers, and unfortunately are beyond our control. Therefore we cannot 100% guarantee any color match with our dye sublimated uniforms and Queen Sportswear will not be held responsible for any shading or color differences that are beyond our control
Additional Ad-On Uniforms:
Queen Sportswear will gladly manufacture additional “add-on” uniforms in your style. Additional uniform orders will be billed at the appropriate price for the quantity ordered. Prices may change or vary. We cannot guarantee 100% that the colors between the new and existing order will match. Even if the exact same material is available, it will probably not match because of all materials fade (or darken) over time. Add-on orders will be considered a new order and appropriate manufacturing time and shipping will or may apply
To maintain the appearance and quality of your Queen Sportswear uniforms and to maximize the life and minimize the wear and tear, we recommend that you follow the cleaning and storing instructions below:
• HAND WASH (recommended on tackle twill uniform) GENTLE CYCLE (recommended on dye sublimated uniforms AND RINSE ALL GARMENTS IN COLD WATER
• REMOVE PROMPTLY AFTER WASH CYCLE TO AVOID COLOR MIGRATION
• WASH INSIDE OUT
• HANG GARMENTS (especially those with spandex) TO DRY
• IF YOU CANNOT HANG DRY, MACHINE DRY ON THE LOWEST SETTING
• TURN JERSEYS INSIDE OUT BEFORE DRYING
• DO NOT WASH IN HOT WATER
• DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH
• DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
• DO NOT WASH WHITES AND COLORS TOGETHER
• DO NOT MACHINE DRY ON HIGH HEAT
• DO NOT LEAVE WET OR DAMP GARMENTS IN YOUR TRAVEL BAG, IN A PILE WITH OTHER CLOTHING OR IN WASHING MACHINE
• DO NOT DRY CLEAN
Please Note: Queen Sportswear will not be accountable and will not replace, refund or exchange uniforms that are damaged due to improper care and or maintenance.
Queen Sportswear will not accept cancellations once the order detail has been confirmed by the customer and our factory has started production of your order. Any cancellation after this time will be subject to 50% of the total order. We do reserve the right to refuse service or order(s) you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order.
For Plain uniforms:
We offer return or exchange for plain uniforms only. Please contact us within 7 business days of merchandise receipt to report the problems and or complaints and we will research your claim and resolve the problem and we will either replace or exchange the item(s) in question or issue a refund if we deemed it to be an error on our part. The refund will be issued to the customer after we receive confirmation that the item(s) has been delivered back to Queen Sportswear. We can’t offer a return due to wrong sizes. Please make sure that you review our size chart before place order.
For Custom uniforms:
We do NOT accept the return or exchange for custom uniforms (which have your team name or logos, designs or your choosing colors) We encourage our customers to order a customized sample of their designed uniform to inspect the overall look and that it is to their expectation. Once the customer has approved the Order Detail and has opted not to order a customized sample, we are not liable for any dissatisfaction that the customer might experience or portray
All Queen Sportswear uniform returns or issues must be reported to our office within 7 business days of merchandise receipt. We will not accept any returns made after 30 days of the invoice date. All returned or exchanged items must be unworn, unwashed and with all original tags. All merchandise claims and or returns must be submitted via email stating in detail the reason for the return and specifying the issues, and include photos if needed to support your claim. Our quality assurance department will review your claim and research your issues and if we deemed it to be an error on our part, we will gladly replace the merchandise or provide a refund accordingly. However, if it is not an error on our part and we can provide the proper documentation to support our claim, Queen Sportswear has the right to deny the customer’s claim, complaints, and or issues
- The commitment and responsibilities of the parties in which services are either served or rendered prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purpose. These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services. If we deemed that you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will be held accountable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
- These Terms and Conditions and policies or procedures posted by us on this site or in relation to the Service, make up the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and direct your use of the Service, taking the place of any prior agreements and communications, whether oral or written, between you or us. Any uncertainty or vagueness in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be regarded against the drafting party.
6839 BOVEY AVE
RESEDA CA 91335
*** WORKING HOURS: Monday – Saturday: 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M (Pacific Standard Time)
The information provided on Queensportswear.com may have some misprint or minor clerical errors in content. We reserve the right to modify and correct any errors and inaccuracies and alter Queen sportswear.com accordingly. We do not guarantee 100% or affirm that your use of our service will be timely, secure, or error-free.